Pay your adoption donation securely by bank transfer, credit card, PayPal or cash in-person.
The ADOPTION DONATION for each SOS dog is $685.
An additional MASSACHUSETTS FEE of $150 is charged to adopting residents of Massachusetts to defray the expenses incurred due to the state’s mandatory quarantine requirement, making the total due for MA adopters $835.
Your adoption donation can be submitted securely via one of the below methods.
*AVOID ALL FEES – MORE MONEY FOR THE DOGS!*
If you have a Bank of America online account, you can avoid all processing fees (more money for the dogs!) by following these directions to send a funds transfer:
1) Log into your Bank of America online account
2) Click on the Transfer tab.
3) Click on To someone else or a business >> In the U.S. >> Using email or mobile number.
4) Complete the transfer form, entering into the To: line: [email protected]
5) In the Message field, please enter the SOS name of the dog you are adopting.
6) After payment is confirmed, please email [email protected] with your confirmation number and name of payee account (if different than the name on your adoption application).
CASH OR CREDIT CARD IN PERSON
We can accept cash and credit card donations in person at our store, SOS reTAIL, in Wakefield, RI or at our in-person public events. If you are meeting a dog in a private meeting, please make arrangements to pay the adoption donation in advance of the meeting as directed by your Adoption Counselor.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ANIMAL RESCUE!
Adoption donations help to defray SOS’s expenses for food, sheltering, spaying or neutering, vaccinations, transport and veterinary care, as well as the administrative burden for processing and supporting adoption placements. You can read more about how donations are used here. Once submitted, adoption donations and Massachusetts fees are NOT refundable. Please carefully read the adoption contract to understand this policy.
SOSARL.org does not collect nor store any of your payment information; this information is securely collected via PayPal or Bank of America as relevant.