Donate to SOSARL
Help Us Save Lives.
Donating to Save One Soul Animal Rescue League is the easiest and fastest way for you to help us to realize our vision of a No-Kill Nation. We are a volunteer-driven organization, we do not own a shelter facility, and we don’t receive any government funding. We rely on our adoption donations and the kindness of wonderful people like you to continue our work on rescue, rehabilitation and adoption of homeless animals, efficient and safe transport programs, post-adoption support, and building the rescue resource community to help keep good pets in good homes.
There are a few easy options for donating to SOS securely through PayPal: you can make a one-time payment, sign up for a recurring monthly donation, or you can specify your own one-time donation amount.
Or you can do it the old-fashioned way and mail us a check! See below for more details.
The True Cost of Rescue
Click the light bulb to see an infographic which illustrates the true costs that a rescue incurs when a dog is saved and adopted out.
NOTE: These are mostly estimates, not specific to SOS; however, it’s a great representation of what it takes financially to rescue. We ask higher adoption donations for the young, healthy dogs to offset expenses for the older, sick dogs. We need adopters who are willing to support all rescue dogs, not just the dog they adopt.
Thanks to Tony Richard at arfdogs.org for this infographic!
Two Easy Ways to Donate Securely via PayPal
You can donate to us with a one-time donation…
- Pays for a week’s worth of dog food for 10 rescue/foster dogs.
- Fully vaccinates one dog against rabies, distemper, and other common diseases.
- Spays/neuters one dog, to help control the homeless pet population.
- Pays for a dog in a kill shelter down in the South to be transported up North.
Or you can donate to us with a monthly recurring donation
You may cancel anytime through your Paypal.com account
- One month of flea, tick and heartworm preventative.
- Buys toys and treats for one dog.
- Microchips one dog (most dogs found do not have one).
- One session of professional training.
Or, donate using one of these methods:
Donate Your Own Amount!
Make a one-time donation in any amount you’d like:
Donate by Check
You can also send a check or money order payable to: