Join us ONLINE
to see some of our LOCAL dogs
IN ACTION in their foster homes!
TIME: Saturday, 10am-12pm
PLACE: Zoom virtual meeting place (invitation to be sent to pre-screened adopters)
Want to attend? Please submit your SOS application at sosarl.org/aa at least 72 hours in advance of the event start time to start the pre-screening process. Once the pre-screening process is completed (reference/landlord/vet checks and the adoption interview) you will be sent a meeting invitation with login credentials to the event.
To reduce social interactions that may increase the risk of community spread of COVID-19, we have moved to a virtual adoption event model.
A few notes:
- In the meantime, you can review pictures and bios for all of our dogs at: https://sosarl.org/available-dogs
- Dogs with “LOCAL” in their name are currently in the New England area.
- Please plan to join with your entire family; make a family event of it!
- To help ensure a quality experience for everyone, we are only able to accommodate pre-screened adopters at this event. As we become more experienced with these events, our hope is to open these events to the general public.
- Private, in-person meetings are still possible with pre-screened adopters and local dogs on a case-by-case basis depending upon dog and adopter locations and schedules.
- Not all local dogs will attend all events; the list of attending dogs will be posted to our events page 24 hours in advance of the event, and tailored to meet adopter interest as best as we are able.