Get involved; help us save lives.
Gillette Stadium Volunteer Opportunity
Want to take part in a unique volunteering opportunity at Gillette Stadium? Click below to find out more!
Do you want to help but can’t foster? Even if you can’t care for an SOS dog in your home, there are plenty of ways you can help SOS save lives.
Volunteer opportunities require time commitments that can range from a few hours on one day to ongoing, daily help. See below for the ways you can get involved. If you have a way to help that isn’t listed below, please contact us! We are always open to new ways of helping the animals!
- Making and answering phone calls
- Providing transportation for dogs to/from events and other appointments
- Social Media Specialist
- Adoption Counseling
- Event Planning
- Event Support (dog handling, info desk, etc)
- Grant writing
- Data Entry
- Activity Coordination (eg, events, transport, volunteer/foster assistance, etc)
- Dog walking (to help foster homes)
Please fill out the form below, and someone from SOS will be in touch with
Interested in Volunteering?
Interested in Fostering?
Thank you for your interest in helping us save lives! We couldn’t do it without our wonderful volunteers!